Now, run your Espresso Scripts on hundreds of Mobile devices and build quality apps faster than ever.
You probably know, Espresso is a testing framework for Android apps. It is predominantly used by developers and testers for testing user interactions (UI) to ensure that users do not encounter crashes or unexpected results while using an app.
There are several benefits of using Espresso, the primary ones are:
- It automatically synchronises test actions with the UI of the app being tested. Meaning? To improve the reliability of tests, it detects when the main thread is idle and runs the test commands at the appropriate time.
- This capability also relieves you from having to add any timing workarounds, such as a sleep period in your test code.
- Espresso has an API that is small, easy to learn and built on top of the Android instrumentation framework.
- It also supports testing activities outside the app like camera, browser and dialer etc which Appium does not support.
However, when you have limited time and money it is a challenge to take full advantage of your Espresso scripts in improving the quality of your apps. Luckily, there are ways to overcome this.
Conventionally, you would spend a huge amount of money to purchase several Android devices, and spend endless hours running your scripts independently on each device. Today, thankfully you don’t have to do this anymore, there is good news. With the help of a cloud-based testing platform like pCloudy.com, you can run your scripts on hundreds on real mobile devices in parallel.
Yes, using pCloudy.com you can test your apps on any device of your choice and pay a just minimum price for the time you’ve used the device. You can not only save money, but you can also save your time by running your test scripts on multiple devices in parallel and get a detailed execution report.
Here’s how you can use Espresso on pCloudy devices:
- Using Espresso on pCloudy.com
online mobile app testing , testing on real devices , test on real device , online apps test,android app testing , testing android apps , mobile app testing tools , app testing,mobile app testing ,mobile app testing on cloud . ios app testing