pCloudy allows you to run your Robotium test script over android devices. Robotium is an open-source test framework for Android applications.
Here are steps to run Robotium test script over android device:
Login over www.pcloudy.com with your registered Email ID & Password
- Go to the Automator Page
- Select Android OS version & Manufacturer
- Select and add desired device
- Choose Robotium (to run Robotium test scripts)
- Select Application .apk file (the App to be tested)
- Select Test Script .apk file (the Test Script developed for testing)
- Enter Single Device execution Time (Time required for the entire script to be executed on single device)
- Enter Name of your Test Cycle (this name will represent your Test Cycle)
- Click on Schedule Test Cycle
Further, you get a pop up message of test automation schedule confirmation. Click on OK to proceed.
Go to your mailbox and open pCloudy Automation Alert mail. Click on the given link “Click to view Report”.
Online Mobile App Testing , Real Time Testing Mobile App , Testing on Real Devices ,Online Apps Test , Android App Testing , Testing Android Apps , App Testing , Mobile Application Testing Tools , iOS App Testing , Mobile App Testing Cloud , Mobile App Testing on Real Devices